Parks & Recreation
- Atlanta St. SE (Hwy. 72) & 4th Avenue SE. The park includes a children's playground, tennis court, basketball court, and gazebo.
Old Town Park
- Atlanta St. SE (Hwy. 72) & Park Dr. Amenities include a children's playground, large pavilion, dog park, walking trail, 9-hole disc golf, public restrooms, and seasonal farmers market.
Gravette Aquatic Center
- Charlotte St. SE. The center includes a swimming pool and splash park separated by a pavilion as well as concessions. This facility may be reserved for parties.
Gravette Civic Center
- Charlotte St. SE. The Civic Center is adjacent to the Aquatic Center and provides large and small meeting spaces with kitchen and restrooms. There is an outdoor basketball court.
- 119 Main St. SE. The Gravette Public Library promotes literacy and hands-on learning by offering a variety of materials, programs, and activities. Click here to visit the library's website.
Hiwasse Park & Community Building
- Firehouse Lane in the Hiwasse Community. The Community Building provides a large meeting space with kitchen and restroom. The park has playground equipment, a large pavilion, a large green space, and public restrooms.
Pop Allum Park
- Dallas St. SW & 8th Ave. SW. The park contains baseball and soccer fields, concessions, skate park, Wildlife Observation Trail, and human fooseball court.
- Atlanta St. SE (Hwy. 72) & 1st Ave. NE (Hwy. 59). Park includes a train caboose, gazebo, picnic tables, and seasonal food truck vendors.
GHS Performing Arts Center
- Lion Drive. The Performing Arts Center is located in Gravette High School and serves as a venue for plays and concerts.